Loblaws has provided details of how UFCW 247 members working for Loblaws company stores (Superstore, Extra Foods, No Frills, etc.) will receive their COVID-19
$2.00 per hour premium pay:
- All colleagues/employees on Workday
- Weekly paid colleagues/employees on Workday will see the first of these premiums deposited on their April 2nd pay, including a lump sum payment retroactive to March 8.
- Bi-Weekly paid colleagues / employees on Workday will receive a special pay on April 2nd, which will include their ESPP retro for the pay period of March 8th to March 21st and then;
- Bi- Weekly paid colleagues / employees will see their regular pay and any premiums earned from March 22nd to April 4th on their April 9th pay
- Franchise colleagues/employees and Extra Foods will see these deposits on April 9th, also including a retroactive lump sum payment back to March 8.
- Store Managers and Book Keepers are aware of this and stores are advising colleagues accordingly.
- The premium will be paid on all hours worked.